Re: [MV] M151 A2 Timing

From: wcvose (wcvose@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 13:08:57 PDT

I am having a heck of a time trying to adjust the timing on my m151a2. I
switched out distributors from old style pts etc and now electronic has
same problem either wont start or very sluggish. It is retarded as much
as possible but need more, we took out distrib and need too turn the
distrib drive core but cant get it out, do you need to drop oil pan ,or
is there anther way ?
HELP !!!!!