mildocs.com

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 14:57:54 PDT

Hi Jim,
Just searched mildocs.com for info on a HIAB equipped M35 using the numbers
that I have available; HIAB 765A, FSN 2320-763-3141,
The result was zero.
My particular crane came from a NAVY International Loadstar, which had the
above FSN.
I know that there were a number of these vehicles specified, the serial
number on my crane is 17 and I remember seeing one photo in an ad in an MV
magazine several years ago of an M35 featuring the HIAB crane, a Canadian
dealer, I think.
I'm interested in knowing what the vehicle model number was (M-something)
and which bed was used, how the military mounted the hydraulic tank and pump
and so on.

Can you look into it and let me know what you can find out, please.
Thanks,
Bjorn