Re: [MV] WWII Battalion Breakdown

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 18:33:47 PDT

Hi Mark,

Not to plug my own stuff... the answers you seek and a whole lot more can
be had for $20 in great detail :-)

<http://www.battlefront.com/products/books/nafziger/usarmorinf.html>

This is a "cheat" link. I think there will be no problems doing things
this way, but if so... just go to:

www.battlefront.com

and navigate around that way.

Steve