GOOD NEWS -- Additional Brass Military Stencil Sets Located and Available...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 16:52:52 PDT

Hello All...

So I have already received orders from all of you for 40 sets of these
stencils!

This afternoon I dug around through the warehouse and was able to find
more sets, so I have enough to fill all the orders received plus more
that may come in. I have plenty, so get them before I sell out of all
of these too. You can never have too many sets of these for those
words with two or three of the same letter or number.

I realize that it sounds like I was trying to scam everyone by saying
"LIMITED!!!" but really this morning I only had 12 sets and did not
know if I could get more. Fortunately, I found out this afternoon I
could get more and have them here.

I have posted an information page with pictures at the following
address:

  http://www.CUCV.net/listings/7520-00-298-7043.html

All those of you who said they wanted one or more sets, I will email
you again with payment details (payment details can also be found on
the web page above).

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com