RE: [MV] M35 Locking Door Handles

From: Michael Goodden (mgmv@auroragroup.co.uk)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 09:58:08 PDT

Hi Joe

Thanks for the info, I'll try and get some details.
The problem with ones that just screw on from the outside, is that they
can just be unscrewed and removed which kinda defeats the security!!
The handles I've got need to be screwed on from the inside, which is
where my problem arises!.... my solution at the moment is to drill a
small hole in the side of the door and use a flexible screwdriver to fix
them on... (otherwise its down to the welder!!)

Many thanks
Mike
Michael Goodden
The Global Tipi Adventure