Looking for Source of LIDS for Aluminum Medical Chests...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 09:51:52 PDT

Hi All...

I have some of the large aluminum medical chests with the two halves
that clamp together with 10 latches.

I'm looking for a source of 4 lids for these chests. LIDS ONLY.

The lids I'm looking for replace the top half of the chest, and the
latches are used to hold the lid on.

There is a divider with rotating locking bars that goes into the
opening of the top half of the chests that I have now...I am NOT
looking for these dividers.

The NSN on the chests I have is 6845-01-182-3797, but since the
original price listed is $40,000, I suspect the NSN refers to the
chest fully stocked with med supplies. I don't know what the NSN is
for the lid I'm looking for, or the chest with the lid instead of the
other half chest.

Thank you for any information!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com