Re: [MV] Gl BIDDING STRATEGY

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 16:52:55 PDT

No, Tom, I wasn't kidding. I have a much more obvious sense of humor than that.
I'm sure that at any particular time, most of the list members are not in the
market for a truck. (mv content)

And, for those who do want to acquire a truck at the same time, there are
hundreds for sale each quarter, so the chances that one list member would be
bidding against another is small.
So, by sharing how they are successful, they could help a novice like me from
making an ass out of myself by driving the price up early, or making some other
mistake that I haven't even thought of, should I decide to deal with GL.

Or did you mean that the question was silly or self evident?

Fred