Re: [MV] M35 Locking Door Handles

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:26:15 PDT

This subject has gotten my curiosity up. Why do the doors lock if you push
the handle down. I have a soft top so I don't get worried about it, but if
you had a hard top and someone locked both doors, how would you get in?
Passengers in my truck often push the handle down inadverantly when leaving
the truck and then I have to go around when I try to open the passenger door
from the outside. Is there any way to incorporate this into a security
situation? Do all M35's lock like this?

Inquiring minds want to know,
Joe Trapp