Re: [MV] A challenging problem

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:04:06 PDT

>Is there a way to change or tighten the fittings on the fuel supply lines?

Not that this is necessarily your problem but regarding the above statement,
I discovered the following on my truck. Most every compression fitting on
the truck, that would include fuel and air lines, had been tightened to the
point where the nut was contacting the fitting body. Obviously this is not
the way these things are supposed to be put together. As a result I had
leaks everywhere, small but noticable. I had to cut off a number of tubes
and tug a little extra slack from somewhere and install a fresh ferule.

later,

je