Re: [MV] A challenging fuel delivery problem:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 09:36:29 PDT

Hello Bill and Jack,
     My M35 was doing the exact same thing. When I picked it up at San
Diego, we drove it from the base to oceanside about 50 miles up I-5 no
problem. I had it hauled home and it started quitting on me, so I
figuered it was the fuel filters. They were changed out and it fired
right up but would run for a while and quit. I had the tank full of
diesel, so I drained it and found all kinds of rust and crap that had
come loose in the tank. I have it (tank) at a radiator shop getting
boiled out and will repaint and seal it when it is finished and will
start over with new primary filter and clean fuel again and see once
what happens.----Good luck Jack, keep me posted please what you
do.----terry
--197??? M35-A2 Herc. multi-fuel (appears new)but was parked a long
time.