Re: [MV] M35 lockout hub mileage

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 21:09:42 PDT

M35 series hubs available. $550 per pair, delivered to the 48 states.
"Mighty" Joe Young, dealer in some of the best damned trucks I've seen, also
has them, as my distributor. www.joeyoung.com

Coming soon, by popular demand, hubs for the G506/508. Please indicate
interest by transmitting an email to me off-list, at M35products@aol.com.
I am trying to gauge how many pairs to produce in the first run. Naturally,
the more that I make, the lower the final price to you folks.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
www.M35products.com