Re: [MV] M35 air buzzer

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 05:18:08 PDT

The brakes on the deuce are not truly "air brakes", as you know, they are
hydraulic with air boost. Just like your personal car may have hydraulic
brakes with vacuum boost.

Yes , I have my turnsignals connected to use the low air buzzer as an
announciator. I like it and have used them for a couple of years like that.
The low air buzzer has also been made to beep at intervals instead of a
continuos highly annoying blair (?). The beep..beep...beep at start-up is
enough of a reminder, for me at least, that the air pressure is not yet at
60 psi.

I believe that you need a CDL to drive a vehicle equipped with true air
brakes.

Just something to start the morning with.

Cheers,
Bjorn
MVPA 19212