[Fwd: News and interesting info]

From: alex gordon (imp@fmtc.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 19:19:52 PDT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: News and interesting info
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:13:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Donald Roberts <drr63@yahoo.com>
To: M75-apc@offroadhams.com

Gang,

A reminder that Idaho Motor Pool's offical
NORTHWEST'S LARGEST MILITARY VEHICLE RALLY & SWAP MEET JUNE 5, 6, & 7th
2003 is
coming soon, 3 weeks. http://www.fmtc.com/~imp/event.html I will be
there as
well as most of the local to Boise M75 APC owners. Some out of area
owners will
also be there. I will be selling one or more M151 Mutts and Mutt parts
at the
event if you need to meet with me.
The M75 apc list now has 12 members:

Don Roberts (that's me), Boise area
Bob Ellsworth, Boise area
Don Wadley, Boise area
John Matteson, Boise area
G.R. Baker
Wayne Parker, St Petersburg, FL
Joe Scheaffer
David_Chaney
Jim Hossack, Duvall, WA
Aaron Hossack. (Jim Hossack's son)
Steve Preston
Stuart Robinson

The first four guys on the list are in the Boise area, I'm not sure
where the
rest of you guys live yet. If you do not see a location listed next to
your
name, please send me Email with some location information. Phone number
and
mailing address would be usefull if someone on the east coast is headed
west or
vise versa and can transport an item or two. No, I'm not going to call
you or
give away your private information to a telemarketer.

If you know of a M75 apc owner that wants to be on this list, have them
send me
an email. Request to join that come from the list computer are dumped in
the
trash. Reason is web robots try to send Spam and this list is private
and spam
free.

Don.