For Sale - M38 Engine

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 08:17:59 PDT

Posting this for a fellow First FL Chapter MVPA member who is not a member of the MV List. Plese
contact Tim for more information.

>M-38 Engine for Sale. I have a spare engine for my 51 M-38 for sale. I
bought it from a collector about 10 years ago after he had rebuit it, then
died. It was running at the time. I have stored it in my garage since and
turned the engine often. It is for the most part complete. I have it stored
in a very dry place in my garage and will be moving to the Florida Keys and
can't take the engine with me. My engine only has 4,000 miles on it since it
had a professional rebuild, it will outlast me I'm sure...so no need for the
spare engine. I have some springs also, used but good shape. If interested,
email me at chaphoto@aol.com.

Tim Chapman (Miami) Chaphoto@aol.com