Insurance fun!

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 21:31:44 PDT

Hello list,

I am thinking ahead o when I will insure my M211. I contacted our parents
insurance agency, and they do not do over 1 ton, like most places. He said
that some comercial vehicles do not need insurance, and historical vehicles
do not iether. I do not really want to go the historical vehicle route
becuse of the limited driving ability, storage, fully restored, etc.. I live
in washington state, and just wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts on
this.

Any ideas or help is greatly appriciated,

Thanks a lot,

Caleb