RE: Insurance Fun

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 21:47:52 PDT

Hello list,

Thanks for the replies, I want to insure it, even if it is not required, its
just safer. I am a good driver, unlike some teenagers these days (Scored
100% on my driving test with DOL, got my motorcyle endorsment). That does
not mean I am an expert, but I try to be as safe as I can. Now that I know
I need insurance, does anyone know of a place that will insure my vehicle
as a non comercial, most places do not go over 1 ton. I would not like to
worry about having to have it restored fully, locked in a storage shelter,
driving limits, restrictions, etc. I would like to be able to drive it
whenever. Anyways, if anyone has any leads, this would helop me greatly.

Thanks a lot,

Caleb