Re: [MV] M35 Mystery problem found??

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 21:47:14 PDT

Hey guys, I found a missing tube connection low on the
 flame heater and then it looks like it goes over to
the intake manifold side wondering if this could be my
problem on low power and hard starting?

I posted a picture of this missing tube and the likely
connection on the net at http://MILVEH.COM

Note: You have to go to the button that says
"vehicles for sale."

If you don't mind, please take a look at this and let
me know what the heck this part does. I plan to
connect it tomorrow. It was like that when I bought
the truck, hoping this might be the problem area.

I have the all the M35 manuals obviously, over 22,000
pages worth, but darned if I can find the "flame
heater" with it's plumbing, been looking for an hour!

Thanks, Jack