Re: [MV] MV trip to Vietnam

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 20:33:36 PDT

Jack... I'll admit...the prices are real cheap...but everyone you see on
the tube is wearing a face mask in China...and Viet Nam is right next
door. Good idea...but you better wait a while...unless you're superman.
Sometimes I wonder if the first word in SARS should be "SYNTHESIZED"!
You don't suppose some doctor over there has found a way to have more
than one child, do you? By the time this is over...they may be allowed
to have many children. Maybe I just have too many suspicions??? But then
again maybe... Fred Martin