Re: [MV] EUC help needed

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 04:06:20 PDT

Well,
I must jump in here... I don't consider Canada a third world country,but I
cannot get a EUC, but I can buy anything from you guys when you get it at
GL.
On this note there is two trailers up for auction at Minot AirForce Base. I
want one can anyone contact me off list and bid on them for me.

Cheers,

Mark