Re: [MV] M35A2 Timing question

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 19:09:38 PDT

If you suspect fuel injection timing might be off on
an M35A2, Continental Engine, LDS 465-1, how the heck
do you check it?

I looked in TM 9-2910-226-34, Fuel pump and metering
and they want me to hook it up to a test machine,
which I no got.

You guys have been great helping me figure out this
low power thing and I really appreciate the tips. So
far I have been doing a process of elimination and
know a whole bunch of things that it isn't, so now I
am down to checking timing. Thanks in advance!