Re: [MV] M35 Tweeking for power

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 21:03:06 PDT

IMO, I would not recommend taking apart/cleaning injectors. Cleanliness is
critical in the internals, and if the problem is lack of power its not
likely that all injectors are equally "dirty". You would probably
introduce more dirt to them through cleaning than what they normally see
after the filters. As far as turning up the pump, I am not familiar with
this pump yet and cannot advise how to do it, though I would strongly
suggest an exhaust pyrometer before you start messing with fuel delivery, to
ensure you don't overfuel it.