Re: [MV] US Padlocks

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 15:02:41 PDT

Here is a little info on the American Lock. I think they have to sell that
many a month because of all the locks they cut off/leave on the steerring
wheels chain at the DRMOs. Wayne

The 5200 GL (for "Government Lock") is currently manufactured by the
American Lock Co. SOLELY for the United States Government as well as the
U.S. Military, ONLY! These padlocks made by the American Lock Co. were
requested made to the exact specifications given them by the United States
Government.

LanTurn Productions, LLC which already has a Defense Logistics Agency
contract as well as a General Services Administration (who sell 108,000 5200
GL locks monthly on average.) contract