new M35A2 w/w

From: M35A2DEUCE@aol.com
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 14:59:54 PDT

Hi list,
Just came home with my M35A2 that I got from Joe Young,
and wanted to thank everyone that said to buy from Joe, he's the best!!
He went out of his way to find me a GREAT truck, 5 hour drive home and not a
problem.
I thought the truck was running great when I test drove with Joe a week or so
before I picked it up, and after he worked on it, it was even better!!
Joe Young gets an AA++++ from me.
Again thanks to Joe and everyone on the list for all your help and advice.
Thanks
Pete Kennedy
M35A2DEUCE@AOL.COM
1968 Kaiser M35A2 w/w