Re: [MV] Detroit Lockers with Locking Hubs

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 23:41:06 PDT

This can and is done frequently. With the hubs unlocked there will be no ill
effects of the Detroit on steering. One can also lock in one hub and just
drive one wheel but that can stress parts. The airlocker at least in the front
axle, looks real appealing. Someone posted a URL to a guy that will be selling
them. The ones on the Norway trucks are kind of neat too. Wish I had em! Oh
well, at least I have one locker in my truck.
Kenny

In a message dated 5/24/03 11:08:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,