Re: [MV] Detroit Lockers on M35

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 07:36:03 PDT

After rereading my last post, I forgot to add when the front axle is
engaged. Jonathon is correct in this. I have owned 4 wheel drive trucks
with lockers in both ends and if the front is not engaged no problems, but
the a locker in the rear will still drive a little different and make a
little more noise and makes it a little harder to maneuver in a tight spot.
It is a trade off that is well worth it if you drive off road. I put a
locker in the rear of my S10 and it made it understeer a little. People
that did not know about lockers always thought something was wrong with the
rear end because of the popping it made in a tight turn, (parking lot).

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657