Re: [MV] m35a2 wiper blade

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 16:57:56 PDT

Hi Pete,
I solved the problem of constantly looking for wiper blades, as well as
improving the wiper arm by going to the local boat shop and replacing
the arm with one that is stainless steel and adjustable. I lightly
sanded, primed and painted the arms, as well as the new blade holders.
Now I have very good contact with the windshield at all speeds, and only
need to go about 5 miles to pick up new wiper blades whenever I need
them. In two years only one person has actually said anything about the
wipers not being a stock item. I think he noticed because he needed
wiper arms for his truck.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (East Coast Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History