Reptiles/mogs:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 07:27:32 PDT

Well Fellow List guys,
      It must be close to summer, my wife and I came home from church
yesterday and my German Sheppard and Great Pyrenees Masstiff, were going
nutts, but I couldn't find any burglars. We live 5 miles out of town
close to the Kings River in Calif. 25 miles South East of Fresno. Under
my Unimog
just out of the sun was a 4 foot rattlesnake. My wife just about had a
heart attack. I had a shovel leaning against my M35 I'm working on and I
dispatched his head from his body with one chop, but he still didn't
know he was dead and kept trying to strike. I buried the head deep so it
can't
accidently poison someone (namely me here on the farm).My German Shepard
took the rest of the body and shook it like a rag doll, he went into a
frenzy! He didn't want me to touch it at all. Good doggy. Such
excitement!
--Regards,
--Terry
--1977 Unimog 416.114 diesel