Re: [MV] Detroit Lockers with Locking Hubs

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 06:17:31 PDT

Double Caution: The following statement is double rubbish. For the fifth
time, coming from experience driving one for thousands of miles, a Detroit
Locker in the front axle will not have any effect on steering and will be
transparent if the front axle shift in the transfer case is DISENGAGED.

If you have some KNOWLEDGE to the contrary I'd like to hear an explanation.
Do have any idea what a Detroit Locker even is???