Re: [MV] Deuce with single 1100 NDCC's

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 10:02:40 PDT

Thanks for the pics Bjorn, interesting setup. We have
the single wheel setup on our deuce too. Which I
prefer for easier maintenance, but the mil look of
duals can't be beat, just looks heavy duty ... IMO.

Pics of our deuce are available on our web site at:

http://milveh.com

This deuce has the military road tires, but thought
some day I might go with NDT's. The road tires are
excellent, zero noise, but they lack that true
military look.

Heard the single wheel setup was how the deuce was
originally designed and that the truck will actually
climb better with singles because it tracks inline
with the front wheels. I don't know this for a fact,
but that's the story I've heard several times from
people who know a lot about deuces.

L8tr -Jack
Chico, California
( 3rd largest municipal park,