WTB-Humvee Hard Top Parts

From: KEVIN VISLOCKY (vislocky@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 10:25:59 PDT

Fellow Listers:Looking for some parts for the Humvee
hard top. I don't have part #'s so I hope the
descriptions will be sufficient. Appreciate any help
you can give.1. I need two (2) weapons mount hatch
cover latches. There are three of these latches that
hold the hatch cover in the closed position. I am
missing two of them.2. I need one (1) rear hatch back
door stop cable. There are two of these cables that
hold the hatch back door from over opening. It is a
cable with a spring mechanisim at one end. The cable
is about two and a half feet long. I am missing one of
these.3. I need the gunners seat sling. This attaches
to the weapons mount hatch for the gunner to sit in.
It is a canvas webbing strap.Thank you, KevinMVPAM998