Re: [MV] SINCGARS MILITARY RADIO on ebay

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 21:09:34 PDT

The same guy has two of these for sale plus the mount! I've seen several of
these on Ebay over the past few years. Don't know if it's legal to have
them or not. It would seem that the military would raise an issue if they
were not legal? I know they, (the military), were asking a lot of questions
about the sales of the new Marine MARPAT clothing.

Regards,

Ed