Re: [MV] Multifuel fuel line question

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 08:55:42 PDT

Thanks to all who responded. I'll be running down to the local big
truck parts outfit and getting the needed stuff for the repair. Then I
can take my very understanding Bride for her first deuce ride that got
postponed last weekend due to "under the hood diesel showers". And I
think I'll put a small length of rubber fuel hose around the contact
area to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks again everyone!

Sean Nichols

'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AM General M35A2