Re: [MV] M35A2 Compressor Belt Change...Giant Wrench Needed?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 22:11:36 PDT

There have been several compressor wrenches on Ebay lately. I bought one from
John Souza and its definitely better than the surplus wrench. Don't trash
your compressor pulley using the wrong tool if you don't have to. I'm sure there
are some dealers with a stock of this wrench. It would probably take a
commitment of many members to get John to do another run of the wrench. For all
who have suffered using the wrong tool then getting the right tool, you just
can't beat the wrench.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2