another convoy question

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 13:53:23 PDT

Several of our club members were talking this morning about convoys. Our
club has started doing a lot of this to or from various events.

It was suggested that a "Convoy Follows" sign might be a nice safety feature
to have on the back of the last vehicle. In our case this is almost always
a deuce and a half. The view for a car trying to pass might be restricted
by such a large truck and they may not know of the remainder of the convoy
as a result.

Does anybody out there do this with their convoy?

Also, the question of whether or not the posting of such a sign would or
could imply some sort of insurance issue to the group as a whole, not just a
single vehicle that might be involved in an accident during a convoy.

Dave
David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2