Looking for Bill Porter in Daggett or Barstow, CA...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 14:10:26 PDT

Hi All...

I need to get in touch with Bill porter, a surplus wholesaler in
Barstow or Daggett, California.

He used to have a yard near the Daggett airport, but I went by there a
few months ago and it was cleared out. If he has moved all his stuff
to a new yard, I want to swing by to pick up some items on Monday.

Does anyone have his contact information handy or know the status of
his yard?

Please reply quick if you have info...I leave Sunday afternoon.

Thank you.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com