Re: [MV] convoy question

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 15:43:34 PDT

Hi Everette,
The consensus here in New Jersey is: There are just too many lawyers,
all of whom are looking for someone to sue to make a buck. In fact, we
now have more lawyers in New Jersey than trees. None the less, life goes
on in the Garden State. The East Coast Convoy has proven that with
appropriate planning and education, it is possible to convoy with a
large group safely, and legally.

"Damn the lawyers, and full speed ahead." Winston Churchville" 2003
Bruce