convoy question

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 16:42:56 PDT

I agree with sentiments expressed - but that does not change the fact that
we live in a litigious society, where you can sue and/or be sued for most
any reason.

""" There are just too many lawyers, all of whom are looking for someone to
sue to make a buck. """

"""Damn the lawyers, and full speed ahead." Winston Churchville" ""

And if some soccer mom plows under back of deuce -- all the flags, signs,
that we might have will not keep us out of court . And you can well imagine
the lawyers as they talk about 40 to 50 year old trucks that do not have
safety devices -- what ever that might be --

I am good friends with some lawyers - one of which has some excellent
military vehicles - by the way he is real estate oriented --