Re: [MV] MV COMM-NET on-line links for study guides at....

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 12:44:05 PDT

Go to www.mkmvpa.com/links.html and go to the bottom of the page. You will
find a list of links to various on-line practice test sites.
Find one you are comfortable with and start practicing! I got my ticket
this way, taking an on-line test twice a day until I started getting 80% or
better. You can miss up to 10 questions and still pass. The hardest
questions to remember answers to, for me anyway, was the frequency range
questions. You can miss them and still pass. A worse case scenario for
them is a max of three questions about frequency and you will never get
three.

Without sounding insulting or anything, it is a very easy test once you get
past the first exposure. A new batch of test questions is fixing to come
out for the next year.

We use 6 meter radios with our club in convoys with great success. You may
not be able to have a working machine gun, in many states, but you sure can
have a working radio!

Dave

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115