Re: [MV] MV COMM-NET

From: MV Don Low (MVdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 12:39:27 PDT

0 ? Zero ? NOT , we have had 3 licenced hams in our club
and in less than a year we now have 6.
4 more studying, once they see how fun it is, it happens !
U pass it and they will 2 !
For those that do not want to,
have someone run a CB or FRS to RELAY the info !

 Besides I look soooo much better in a CVC helmet rolling down the road .
LOL

Don Low
donlow.50g.com
www.MKMVPA.com

Understanding requires not just a moment of perception, but a continuous
awareness, a continuous state of inquiry without conclusion. (Bruce Lee)