OHT... for your Air Paks...

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 14:52:13 PDT

I will have OHT in 3 oz bottles for sale at the Portland CT rally in two
weeks...See "Rebuilding your Air Pak" in Issue 91 of MV of June 2002 for more
info... This little bit of oil can save you a lot of grief... You who remember
Bob Kettler (RIP) will undoubtably concur with his promotion of this oil for
long life and trouble free operation of your Air Pak on almost all M-series Air
Compressor equipped vehicles. As an introductory freebie, I will include a
reprint of the article and the quotes from the legendary "Direct Support"
founder. No mailing....hazmat... price is $5.00. Today was dedicated to
mounting a Smoke Generator on a flat bed M116A2 trailer for use in training
Homeland Defense folks in "gas attacks" as the need arises...What have you done for
your country today???? RAM MVPA #217