Re: [MV] M1009 CUCV voltage?

From: Dave Jenkins (gpw1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 15:53:56 PDT

Hi All,
Last weekend I had the voltage meter in my M1009 die. I replace it with a
take out I had on the shelf. When installing it I noticed the voltage at idle
was between 29.5 and 30 volts at the meter.
That seems a little high to me, is it high or is that where they run at?
If it is high how do I adjust it down? I did noticed when I started it up
that I heard a clunking sound under the dash, each time this would happen the
volts would ether go up to 30 or down to about 22. What is this noise?
Thanx in advance.
Dj