Re: [MV] MV COMM-NET

From: MV Don Low (MVdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 16:48:32 PDT

Well, as one who put the ticket off untill they dropped the code.
Take this form me, Its not that hard either, just takes a comitment in time.
CW uses a diferent pard of your brain , thatn Phone.
Everyone is diferent, my brother sugests 5 minutes CW a day, listen to W1AW,
you miss ityou never know !
Me , I drove everyone around me crazy (not hard to imagine HUH) listening to
tapes, MFJ pocket code generator.
One tape, I can not find anymore is Rythem of the Code (if was great)
AS well, Phonetic Alphabet, Bob Hawk intrudused me to.
  try this , . . . . . . . . thats erase 8 dots ? HARD ? U bet
Try this just say it out loud in pairs Did he , Did he, Did he , Did
dit. EASY, its the sound of it, not the counting of it .
Each letter has a sound, its not . - its " Dit dahh ", that is A
Hope it helps,
Sorry for the Mr Negative, But I stand by my , U do it, others will
follow idea. Besides its fun ! and OD GREEN ;-)
Hope you find something that works, CVC helmnets or headsets cut down on
the noise. Your choice !

Don Low N0UBI
donlow.50g.com
www.MKMVPA.com

Understanding requires not just a moment of perception, but a continuous
awareness, a continuous state of inquiry without conclusion. (Bruce Lee)