IHC Hydravac

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 08:14:32 PDT

Ok, guys here's a test your knowledge question.

My International 1.5 ton truck came to me with it's hydravac removed. I see
no original method of mounting it, nor are there any of the usual
connections that allow it to apply pressure to the master cylinder through
alternate linkages so I assume that it was somehow incorporated into the
master cylinder assembly itself. Can anyone give me ANY information
whatsoever. Even an educated guess would be of some assistance.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards,
TJ