Re: [MV] MV COMM-NET (no mil content)

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 13:00:03 PDT

Now I grew up in Dayton and was going to say something about their Hamfest. I
had heard it was a big one. I guess now its confirmed. Now, about these mil
radios. Which setup would be the least expensive if one were to step up to one?
 PRC-77 seems to come up alot. Another thought was that somebody mentioned
the CVC helmets. Were these ever used in the deuces and has anybody ever seen a
deuce equiped with the VIC1 in military service?
Thanks,
Kenny