M-1009 CUCV For Sale

From: Steven West (stevenwest@blackopsix.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 13:33:51 PDT

Hey All-
Trying to get rid of this right now. Long story short, I can't afford to
keep it. I have dropped the price considerably from what I put into it. The
vehicle is in great condition with under 26,000 Miles on it.

I purchased the vehicle last february for $4,500... and have since put about
$2,000 in work into it. It runs like a dream, starts every time.

My asking price is: $4,000 obo (if you have any offer, no matter how low you
think it is, make me an offer... if I don't sell this vehicle in a
reasonable amount of time, I may take your offer).

Its a 1984 Model.... everything is exactly as I got it. The only things
non-military are the seats. They are the right color, but have cloth center
padding in the front seats.

The vehicle is located in Pleasanton, California (The Bay Area in
California). Its currently registered through Febrauary 2004 in California
as well.

I get about 20 - 22 Mpg average with it too.

If you have more questions, E-Mail me at cucv@steven-west.com, or view the
web page I've set up for it with more detailed information at
http://www.steven-west.com/cucv.html.

Thanks all, I hope someone will want to give my green machine a good home.

--

Steven West