M35 Engine Truble!!

From: Michael Goodden (mgmv@auroragroup.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 14:36:06 PDT

Hi all

Well my first major problem has just happened with my M35. The engine
is hugely over pressurised, with the crank case pressure running at up
to 120 and sitting solidly on the 120 indicating that its actually
running above that. It is breathing extremely heavily with loads of
steam from the breather pipe that comes from the top of the engine.

This appears to be pretty bad!!! ... I've got my guys over here having a
look and they think it's a case for a new engine particularly due to my
application for the truck.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar and can offer
any advice or solutions.... or is a replacement engine the best route?

As always many thanks for any advice
Mike
Michael Goodden
The Global Tipi Adventure