mil john deere gator

From: Derek Strine (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 16:07:48 PDT

Does anyone have an NSN or info on the mil spec diesel gator? I have a
civilian diesel unit, and was going to get new fenders,hood, and other
cosmetic parts, and while spending that money might as well order the OD
parts but dealer did not have those parts in his computer....but he would be
GLAD TO ORDER ANYTHING I WANTED to pay for. If we ever think a supplier
charges alot for OD parts, a quick call to the DEAR($$) JOHN dealer helps
keep the perspective
            Thanks for any assistance

                        Derek