Re: [MV] Deuce Tractor Shuttle Valve

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@chartermi.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 15:56:08 PDT

  Kenney,
      The deuce tractor shuttle valve directs air to the trailer being
towed, from One of two sources. If you push the trucks break pedal, the
plunger in the shuttle valve moves to one side and allows air from the
trucks break system to control the trailer. If you pull the hand break
lever, the plunger "shuttles" to the other side and sends the air from the
hand control to the trailer breaks without allowing the air pressure from
the hand control lever to back feed into the truck break system and activate
the trucks breaks.

Hope that helps.
Bill

Michigan