Re: [MV] Insurance Hell :(

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 01:12:23 PDT

Hi Everette...

They should just call Jack! I'll vouch for any lister. ;)

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com