Re: [MV] Insurance Hell :(

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 00:54:41 PDT

Jim and others

It appears that the results dealing with "Farmers Insurance" all depend on
agent.

When I asked Farmers agent here abount insurance for my deuce he said and I
paraphrase - "we do not insure that kind of truck" He told me this and I
was in his office with friend of mine that has 18 wheel grain trucks, 4WD
service trucks, all insured with Farmers.

Everette
.